December 7 and 8, 6:30 p.m.
The 44th Annual ODU Madrigal Banquets, featuring food and music from Renaissance France, include full-course historical meals and music provided by the ODU Madrigal Singers, Collegium Musicum, and Sacbut Ensemble. Directed by Bianca Hall.
$20 ODU students
$35 ODU faculty/staff, non-ODU students, and groups of 6 or more
$40 general at ODUArtsTix.com and (757) 683-5305
Appetizer: Salade De Lentilles (Lentils, Bibb Lettuce, Jardinière Vegetables)
- Poitrine De Poulet Rôtie (Roast Breast Of Chicken)
- Ragoût De Poulet Confit Et Champignons Sauvages (Ragout Of Chicken Confit And Wild Mushrooms)
- Pavé De Pommes De Terre (Potato Pave)
- Haricots Verts Aux Echalotes (French Green Beans)
Dessert: Pot De Crème Au Chocolat (Chocolate Custard)
Quinoa Cake with Gremolata and Provencal Tomato Sauce
- Vegan preparations of remaining menu items
Wine is available by the glass or carafe at an additional cost and with proper ID.
Free parking available in Garage E, 4904 Bluestone Ave.